User Experience Designer
We are looking for a UX Designer fluent in English (both spoken and written) with a strong experience in creating user-centric digital products and a global approach of user experience.
As a User Experience Designer, you’ll be responsible for information architecture (content strategy, user flows, sitemap and system architecture) and interaction design (low- to high-fidelity wireframes and product prototypes) while contributing to user experience strategy and closely collaborating with designers. Success is gauged by the effectiveness of the final product to meet the combined user needs and business goals, and through our client’s achievement.
Location — Paris 11
Contract — CDI
Salary — To be discussed, based on experience
As User Experience Designer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Information architecture — lead the organizing, structuring, and labeling of content in an effective and sustainable way to ensure users can find information and complete tasks. Common deliverables include: content strategy, user flows, sitemap and system architecture (including navigation).
- Interaction design — lead the design and prototype of user interaction models for websites, apps, and other digital experiences, with a human centered approach. Common deliverables include: sketches, low- to high-fidelity wireframes and functional prototypes.
Additionally, your role would include:
- Product strategy — support Product Directors and Strategists in setting the foundation for successful and enduring digital products through business analysis and research: existing product(s) audit, stakeholder and user interviews, business and user research, performance analytics (Google) and competitive landscape analysis.
- User interface design — support designers throughout the visual design phase to solve complex interaction challenges and provide innovative user interface solutions. Common deliverables include high-fidelity UI prototypes, animations and transitions.
Your experience shows us that you:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the role of User Experience Designer, preferably in an agency
- Complete knowledge of softwares such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, Principle
- Researching and implementing best practices digital product design
- Accuracy, attention to detail, methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit
About AREA 17
AREA 17 is a digital product agency with studios in Paris and New York. As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.