Senior Producer, Digital Product and Brand
We are looking for an account-savvy, seasoned digital native to join our Production Team. As a Senior Producer, you are the executional lead of our projects and own delivering innovative digital products successfully, going far beyond “on time and on budget”. With solid business skills, and an aptitude for technology and design, you approach client business problems with strategic thinking by collaborating closely with the Strategy, Design and Engineering Leads to deliver amazing results. With consummate communication skills, you are also an established leader, and are comfortable in a variety of professional situations where you demonstrate tact and poise.
The successful candidate possesses agency or digital product experience, and brings an established track record launching live products out in the world.
Your experience should show us that:
- You have digital production experience and have developed strong project and product management skills needed to gracefully produce multiple projects for diverse clients and industries. You have the technical expertise to work with client teams and engineers to produce large-scale and complex multi-domain platforms from inception to launch, marrying well-crafted solutions with healthy profit margins.
- You’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator who is able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speaking the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver actionable direction that elevates performance. You also have experience managing and growing client relationships to great success.
- You’re an organized presenter and natural facilitator capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences. You inspire confidence in client executives and colleagues alike, and serve as a stress reducer and proactive connector in pressure-filled situations.
- You’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions both for mid-stream projects and new possibilities. You are able to identify, prioritize and leverage strategic opportunities as they arise within your projects, often despite constraints, and you have experience helping to scope and identify new projects and opportunities.
As Senior Producer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce medium- to large-scale digital products by working with clients and product team to manage deliverables, budgets and schedules, among many other things.
- Create documentation such as functional requirements and specifications, production alignment memos, and draft meeting notes with actionable steps for clients and internal teams (among many others!).
- Report weekly on dependencies that affect agency and project health such as shifting invoicing schedules or resourcing needs, and drafting and servicing project amendments when appropriate.
- Develop and deepen client relationships alongside executive leadership and Product Directors.
Your secondary responsibilities will be to:
- Support new business workstreams and responses to RFPs by collaborating with a multidisciplinary team. This includes synthesizing business requirements and scoping and drafting statements of work and proposals.
- Contribute to production team methodology and development. The Production team and AREA 17 take pride in continually evolving our processes to reflect an ever-changing digital landscape, so we would look to you to help contribute.
AREA 17 is a digital product agency
As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.
Benefits of working with AREA 17
At AREA 17, we believe making great work and living great lives are inextricably linked—and must work synchronously to achieve harmony. In crafting our benefit programs, we emphasize our employees’ wellness and offer competitive packages including medical, dental, and vision plans with low or no deductible; robust flexible PTO allowance; paid family leave; and subsidized transit benefits to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist for all employees – we invest in each member of the team to develop, grow and advance, individually and as a team.
AREA 17 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.It might take several days until you hear from us, but stay tuned – we’ll get back to you.