We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Global Business Operations team, sitting in the New York studio. As Program Coordinator, you provide internal coordination across business operations and the production floor. Your focus is to support seamless connections between disciplines, projects and people via existing and expanding organizational workflows and tools.
Working directly with the Program Director, who is responsible for the company’s programmatic efficiency, scalability and interdisciplinary collaboration, you will coordinate across the New York and Paris studios to execute our evolving and expanding program strategy, including resourcing and project trafficking alongside cultural programming. You are a key participant in helping to ensure inter-company productivity, consistency, and growth through strengthened and steadied process and active facilitation.
Your previous experience should show us that…
- You’re detail-oriental and enthusiastic about organization — you have experience in day to day operations and get excited about tackling your to-do list. You never let anything fall through the cracks because that would drive you crazy… and you’d find a solution or escalate to others before it did.
- You’re a tactical problem solver and active listener— you enjoy collaboration and listen intently to others with a solution-oriented approach in order to then communicate solutions effectively so that decisions can be made. You thrive when able to make connections for others that improve their work and inherently yours.
- You’re an organized thinker and a strong communicator — as a born collaborator, connector and project coordinator, you value clear communication, efficiency, and productivity above all else. If flexible processes are in place, people are empowered, and priorities are set, you’re confident in the work product. Even under pressure, when you’re running the logistical show, everyone knows it’s going off without a hitch and their respective puzzle pieces fall into place with ease (or at least with a smile!).
As Program Coordinator your primary responsibilities will be to…
Provide ongoing coordination of resources and talent productivity, including:
- Liaising with producers on a regular basis, ensuring tracking tools are consistently up to date and surfacing potential needs, conflicts or openings.
- Providing insights and preliminary recommendations for resourcing opportunities based on availability, in consultation with Program Director
- Active weekly reporting of open or overbooked resources, opportunities, and trends to Program Director
- Liaising and communicating with talent community candidates to monitor their interest and availability in potential project opportunities
Serve as the primary liaison between the Program Director and production team. As such, you will contribute to and help manage ongoing work streams pieces and priorities, both at a project and program level, driving the following internal processes:
- First responder for day to day troubleshooting, prioritization, and escalation in close collaboration with Program Director
- Initiating process and collaborating with project and finance teams for various project needs such as project set-up, retrospectives, travel, and expense reporting
Serve as the primary liaison between the Program Director and Business Operations team. As such, you will contribute to and help manage moving pieces and priorities, confidently owning the following internal activities:
- Talent community research, outreach, and set-up including outbound surveys, job postings, contract drafting, coordination, and invoice monitoring
- Consolidate all internal, executive communications — e.g. Collating and contextualizing all weekly reports from finance, business development, and production into a single, weekly memo
- Manage production and operations tools and accounts, including researching new opportunities, to ensure we’re efficiently utilizing our tools to their best capabilities
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of operational account activities spanning partnerships and program, in collaboration with finance and program teams
AREA 17 is a digital product agency
As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.
Benefits of working with AREA 17
We believe making great work and living great lives are inextricably linked—and work synchronously to achieve harmony. In crafting our benefit programs, we emphasize our employees’ wellness and offer robust packages including medical, dental, and vision plans with low or no deductible; robust flexible PTO allowance; paid family leave, and subsidized transit benefits to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist for all employees – we invest in each member of the team to develop, grow and advance, individually and as a team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.