We are looking for a Product Strategist to join our Paris studio. As a Product Strategist, you’ll help drive the strategy and uphold the vision for the brands and digital products that we design, build and grow. The Product Strategist serves as a key driver of projects on our teams, leading individual work streams and guiding projects on a day-to-level in collaboration with Product Directors. In this role, your success is gauged through the articulation of a clear product vision, then manifested through the efficient interplay of design, technology and branding in our final products and through our client’s achievement.
Location — Paris 11
Contract — CDI
Salary — To be discussed, based on experience
As a Product Strategist, your primary responsibilities include:
- Craft product and brand vision, with consultation from Product Directors
- Create product strategy and articulate it through clear goals and KPIs
- Help guide clients and teams to strategic product decisions, illustrate concepts through clear frameworks and diagrams when necessary
- Write strategic deliverables, as determined by you and Product Directors or discipline leadership—including presentations, responses and creative briefs
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to design, engineering and production teams to ensure decisions made through production map to strategic recommendation and product vision
- Help ensure business goals and user-needs are satisfied by consistently vetting deliverables against the product vision
- Provide valuable expertise to management-level clients, quickly building comfortable rapport
In addition to the above, you may…
- Develop strategic responses to RFP’s which articulate clear goals and KPIs
- Support the business development team through engaging with prospective clients to facilitate strategic recommendations and illustrate concepts through clear frameworks and diagrams when necessary
- Guide and present strategic responses to prospective clients
Your experience should show us that:
- You have strong fluency in written and verbal communication in both French and English.
- You are an organized presenter, natural facilitator, and strategic writer capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences.
- You have extensive agency or digital product experience and the tactical skills to gracefully support multiple projects for diverse clients and industries.
- You have a deep understanding of digital strategy, with a backdrop in user experience design, production, and development. Your strategic frameworks and metrics chart the course for each product’s success.
- You’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions with concrete results. Your track record shows a pattern of innovation despite project constraints.
- You’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator, able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver feedback that elevates performance.