We are looking for a Product Director to join the Strategy team in our New York studio. As Product Director, you’ll drive the strategy and set the vision for the brands and digital products that we design, build and grow. The Product Director serves as the product owner on our teams, leading projects from discovery through launch. In this role, your success is gauged through the efficient interplay of design, technology and branding in our final products, and through our client’s achievement.
Your experience should show us that:
- you have extensive agency or digital product experience, and this is supported by the strategic and tactical skills needed to gracefully direct multiple projects for diverse clients and industries.
- you’re an organized presenter, natural facilitator, and strategic writer capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences. You inspire confidence in client executives and colleagues alike, and serve as a stress reducer and proactive connector in pressure-filled situations.
- you have a deep understanding of digital strategy, production, design and development. While not hands-on with the design or development itself, your strategic frameworks and metrics chart the course for each product’s success. Ultimately, your fluency in digital processes and innovation empowers the makers on your team.
- you’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions with concrete results. Your track record shows a pattern of innovation despite project constraints. You’re more than theories and wild ideas -- you’ve found ways to get your ideas off the whiteboard and into the world.
- you’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator, able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver feedback that elevates performance.
As Product Director your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Direct overall product and brand vision, concept and strategies
- Define product strategy and articulate it through clear goals and KPIs
- Guide clients and teams to strategic product decisions, illustrating concepts through clear frameworks and diagrams when necessary
- Craft all strategic writing, including strategic decks, responses and creative briefs; the foundations of the project
- Direct and inspire design, engineering and production teams
- Ensure the business goals and user-needs are satisfied through the final product
- Ensure the creative quality of products through clear feedback and direction
- Serve as a trusted advisor to management-level clients, quickly building comfortable rapport
- Guide and present strategic responses to prospective clients in pitches
- Generous health and dental package
- MetroCard program (pre-tax, 50% co-pay)
- 15 paid days off
- Paid company closures on all bank holidays
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year