We are looking for an account-savvy, seasoned digital native to join our Production Team. As Interactive Producer, you facilitate the health of our projects by delivering products that go beyond on time and on budget. With an appetite for business, and an aptitude for technology and design, you approach client business problems with holistic strategic thinking and collaborate with leads from Strategy, Design and Engineering to build world class innovative product solutions. With consummate communication skills in both French and English, you are comfortable in a variety of professional situations such as organizing client presentations.
The successful candidate possesses at least four years of agency or digital product experience, and brings an established track record of successfully launched live products out in the world.
Location — Paris 11
Contract — CDI
Salary — To be discussed, based on experience
As a Producer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce medium to large scale digital products by working with clients and product team with the ongoing management of deliverables, budgets and schedule
- Create documentation such as statements of work, proposal scopes, drafting meeting notes with actionable steps for clients and internal teams, write user flows and functionalities.
- Actively report on dependencies that affect agency health such as shifting invoicing schedules, or servicing change orders which may affect resourcing or cash flow.
- Support new business workstream through collaboration with strategy team by synthesizing business requirements and scoping projects or RFP’s.
- Manage vendor selection process as needed for project engagements from drafting briefs and gathering bids, to working with operations and finance team to finalize contracts.
- Develop and deepen client relationships alongside executive leadership and Product Directors.
Your experience should show us that:
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- You have an established track record leading and producing full-scale digital product builds from RFP to launch You are driven by craft and have a keen attention to detail.
- You have a command of and strong background in digital production and web development.
- You are collaborative, curious and interested in helping those around you to produce great work.
About AREA 17
AREA 17 is a digital product agency with studios in Paris and New York. As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.