We are looking for an account-savvy, seasoned digital native to join our Production Team. As Interactive Producer, you facilitate the health of our projects by delivering products that go beyond on time and on budget. With an appetite for business, and an aptitude for technology and design, you approach client business problems with holistic strategic thinking and collaborate with the Design and Engineering Leads to build world class innovative product solutions. With consummate communication skills, you are comfortable in a variety of professional situations such as organizing client presentations.
The successful candidate possesses at least four years of agency or digital product experience, and brings an established track record of successfully launched live products out in the world.
Your experience should shows us that:
- you have extensive agency or digital production experience, and this is supported by the project management and tactical skills needed to gracefully produce multiple projects for diverse clients and industries. More than banner ads or campaigns, you have worked with technical clients to produce large scale and complex multi-domain platforms from inception to launch; marrying well-crafted solutions with healthy profit margins.
- you’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator, able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver actionable direction that elevates performance.
- you’re an organized presenter and natural facilitator capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences. You inspire confidence in client executives and colleagues alike, and serve as a stress reducer and proactive connector in pressure-filled situations.
- you’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions with concrete results. Your track record shows a pattern of innovation despite project constraints. You’re more than theories and wild ideas -- you’ve found ways to get your ideas off the whiteboard and into the world
As Interactive Producer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce medium to large scale digital products by working with clients and product team with the ongoing management of deliverables, budgets and schedule
- Create documentation such as statements of work, proposal scopes, drafting meeting notes with actionable steps for clients and internal teams, write user flows and functionalities.
- Actively report on dependencies that affect agency health such as shifting invoicing schedules, or servicing change orders which may affect resourcing or cash flow.
- Support new business workstream through collaboration with strategy team by synthesizing business requirements and scoping projects or RFP’s.
- Manage vendor selection process as needed for project engagements from drafting briefs and gathering bids, to working with operations and finance team to finalize contracts.
- Develop and deepen client relationships alongside executive leadership and Product Directors.
AREA 17 is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and AREA 17 is committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.