Digital Product Producer
We are looking for an account-savvy, seasoned digital native to join our Production Team. As a Producer, you facilitate the health of our projects by delivering products that go beyond on time and on budget. With an appetite for business, and an aptitude for technology and design, you approach client business problems with holistic strategic thinking and collaborate with the Design and Engineering Leads to build world class innovative product solutions. With consummate communication skills, you are comfortable in a variety of professional situations such as organizing client presentations.
Your experience should shows us that:
- you have extensive agency or digital production experience, and this is supported by the project management and tactical skills needed to gracefully produce multiple projects for diverse clients and industries. More than banner ads or campaigns, you have worked with technical clients to produce large scale and complex multi-domain platforms from inception to launch; marrying well-crafted solutions with healthy profit margins.
- you’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator, able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver actionable direction that elevates performance.
- you’re an organized presenter and natural facilitator capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences. You inspire confidence in client executives and colleagues alike, and serve as a stress reducer and proactive connector in pressure-filled situations.
- you’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions with concrete results. Your track record shows a pattern of innovation despite project constraints. You’re more than theories and wild ideas -- you’ve found ways to get your ideas off the whiteboard and into the world
As a Producer, your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Produce medium to large scale digital products by working with clients and product team with the ongoing management of deliverables, budgets and schedule
- Create documentation such as statements of work, proposal scopes, drafting meeting notes with actionable steps for clients and internal teams, write user flows and functionalities.
- Actively report on dependencies that affect agency health such as shifting invoicing schedules, or servicing change orders which may affect resourcing or cash flow.
- Support new business workstream through collaboration with strategy team by synthesizing business requirements and scoping projects or RFP’s.
- Manage vendor selection process as needed for project engagements from drafting briefs and gathering bids, to working with operations and finance team to finalize contracts.
- Develop and deepen client relationships alongside executive leadership and Product Directors.
The Production team:
The Production team is the nexus of our disciplines and offering— the hub, where our products come to life. As the day to day driver of AREA 17 projects, we bring concepts and ideas into reality through the active articulation of creative, strategic, and technical ideas. Within project teams, with clients and with one another, our producers are responsible managers and consummate collaborators who apply these skills to serve our collective mission — to make great work and live great lives.
AREA 17 is a digital product agency
As a company, we value arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress. With a commitment to design excellence and engineering performance, we create brands and digital products for acclaimed museums, academic institutions, design organizations, and editorial platforms in the public and private sectors, as well as innovative start-ups, brands, nonprofits and philanthropies.
Benefits of working with AREA 17
At AREA 17, we believe making great work and living great lives are inextricably linked—and must work synchronously to achieve harmony. In crafting our benefit programs, we emphasize our employees’ wellness and offer competitive packages including medical, dental, and vision plans with low or no deductible; robust flexible PTO allowance; paid family leave; and subsidized transit benefits to name a few.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that our continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality, creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist for all employees – we invest in each member of the team to develop, grow and advance, individually and as a team.
We strongly encourage everyone to apply. AREA 17 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, handicap, and/or disability, veteran status, or any other protected category under federal, state or local law.